With the inspiration of Fall, this one-of-a-kind bracelet features a gorgeous collection of natural stones mixed with large focal bicone-shaped wooden beads.
Length = Approx. 7-7.5” (adjustable)
Every single Kemba Design is made by hand (and with love). This bracelet is also made with 6mm dragon vein agate rounds, 6mm red tiger eye stones and three wooden focal beads and finished with a pretty gold toned lobster claw clasp closure.
• This bracelet will come tucked away into a pretty organza gift bag or if you prefer - a gift box upon request
• Mailing package is either a Kemba cardboard mailer box or a bubble mailer depending on size of full order
• Special care is always taken to package every Kemba piece with love!
• If your purchase is for a gift, we are always happy to tuck a card in with the package with a special message from you. Please just leave us a note in the comments of your order to let us know what you'd like the card to say.
• Free pick up is available for anyone in the local Edmonton, AB area (Windermere)
• Free shipping is available for all orders over $50
• Shipping via Canada Post within Canada is $10 (flat rate) - which comes with a tracking number and expedited shipping time. To most major centres in Canada, shipping will be 2-3 days. More remote areas, please add on up to one week for delivery.
• Shipping via Canada Post to the US and other countries is $15 (includes tracking number) **Free US shipping for orders over $100
When can I expect to receive my order?
• Most of the items available on our website are all ready to go and will be ready for pick up or to be shipped within 2-3 days of your order. However some items are made-to-order and could take up to 5-7 days to prepare for shipping. If we anticipate it being any longer than that, we will shoot you a message to let you know.
• If you require your order to be rushed, we'll do our best to accommodate! Please just leave a message in your comments saying so.
• You'll receive and email with tracking details when your order has been shipped.