Bright, colourful, and made with gorgeous on-trend pearls. Do you see the little heart? Available in various colours. One-of-a-kind.
Length: Adjustable - 7 1/4" - 8 1/2"
Every single Kemba Design is made by hand (and with love). This bracelet is also made with dyed freshwater pearls, Czech glass beads, a silver toned focal heart and is finished with a silver toned chain and lobster claw clasp.
• This bracelet will come tucked away into a pretty organza gift bag or if you prefer - a gift box upon request
• Mailing package is either a Kemba cardboard mailer box or a bubble mailer depending on size of full order
• Special care is always taken to package every Kemba piece with love!
• If your purchase is for a gift, we are always happy to tuck a card in with the package with a special message from you. Please just leave us a note in the comments of your order to let us know what you'd like the card to say.
• Free pick up is available for anyone in the local Edmonton, AB area (Windermere)
• Free shipping is available for all orders over $100
• Shipping via Canada Post within Canada is $10 (flat rate) - which comes with a tracking number and expedited shipping time. To most major centres in Canada, shipping will be 2-3 days. More remote areas, please add on up to one week for delivery.
• Shipping via Canada Post to the US and other countries is $15 (includes tracking number) **Free shipping for orders over $100
When can I expect to receive my order?
• Most of the items available on our website are all ready to go and will be ready for pick up or to be shipped within 2-3 days of your order. However some items are made-to-order and could take up to 5-7 days to prepare for shipping. If we anticipate it being any longer than that, we will shoot you a message to let you know.
• If you require your order to be rushed, we'll do our best to accommodate! Please just leave a message in your comments saying so.
• You'll receive and email with tracking details when your order has been shipped.
Please always feel welcome to reach out with any questions or custom requests!